- 8 outlets total, including 3 spaced for use with AC adapter transformers.
- Audible and visual indicators for damage, protection, and ground status monitoring.
- Maximum conductivity 24k gold contact, grounded right angle plug lets furniture hug walls.
- Includes 1 Monster Video® SV1F and 1 Monster Internet® Cable for fast and easy satellite connections.
- $150,000 connected equipment warranty and lifetime PowerCenter™ product warranty.
- Protects coax and phone lines used with DSS equipment from surge pulses.
- 1850 Joule rating provides higher level of surge absorption.
- Monster Clean Power™ Stage 1 v2.0 filter to provide noise free power to your sensitive electronic components.
- 8 ft. Monster AC power cable with FlatProfile™ right angle plug provides flexibility for installations.
- Color-coded, labeled outlets and matching cord labels for easy hookup.
Height: 1.5 Inches
Width: 10 Inches
Depth: 4 Inches
Weight: 2 lbs.
Monster's SurgeGuard™ protects components from harmful surges and spikes.
Harmful power surges and voltage spikes can travel up the AC power line and damage connected equipment. Lightning, automatic garage doors, power tools, refrigerators and fluorescent lights all cause power surges and voltage spikes that affect phone lines and coax cables. Monster's Surge-Guard™ detects harmful power surges and voltage spikes before they reach components. This HTS800 features special surge protection for coax cables used for satellite and cable TV connections. Other surge protectors Coax surge protection can result in as much as 20 to 30 dB of signal loss, which ultimately affects the output performance of coax connections. Monster's ultra-low loss RF circuitry provides virtually no signal loss to maintain peak performance.
Best of all, an audible surge alarm and visual surge indicator warn you of harmful surges and let you know you're getting the most advanced protection available. "Polluted" AC power can degrade the performance you expect from your home theatre components.
Unless you live directly behind Hoover Dam, your AC power is most likely "polluted" by appliances sharing the same power line with your home theatre components. Electrical power tools, refrigerators, air conditioners, radio transmitters, cellular phones, microwave ovens - even your neighbor's freezer - all can generate electromagnetic interference and radio frequency noise which pollutes the AC power and degrades both audio and video performance. Plus, even your home theatre components can generate noise interference, adding more "pollution" to your AC power.
As a result, you'll hear a loss of dynamic range and resolution with a compressed soundstage and imprecise imaging. You'll see a lack of sharpness and color detail lessening the home theatre experience. And you'll never know how much of the essential drama is gone in the high performance picture and sound your system was originally designed to deliver.
Monster's Clean Power™ Circuitry filters out power pollution for more natural sound and better TV picture.
Designed by world renown AC power expert Richard March, Monster's Clean Power™ Circuitry uses special filters to dramatically reduce electronic noise on your AC power line to give you the best possible sound and picture from your components. You'll see a more vivid picture and hear more natural sound with increased dynamic range and less noise - especially if your AC power is severely polluted. You'll get back the performance you never knew you lost.
Monster PowerCenters make life easier. Monster's FlatProfile™ plug lets you push your furniture flush against the wall.
And, with color-coded outlets and cord labels, you can avoid unplugging your VCR by mistake, causing it to blink "12:00." Finally, a generous eight-foot Monster power cord, which is the optimum length to reach most electrical outlets, is included. Maximize your system's protection. Now you can get protection from harmful surges, voltage spikes and inconvenience! Monster's PowerCenters offer high performance solutions for today's technology challenges.