With the introduction of the LE835 Series 3DTV, Sharp once again reinforces its leadership in LCD and LED technology. Sharp’s proprietary Quattron™ System produces the brightest 3DTV images with reduced "crosstalk blurs" and Spacious 3D Sound to complete the 3D experience. Additionally, the proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LED, with a newly enhanced Active Contrast algorithm, enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 for excellent picture quality.
This fully featured series also incorporates the Sharp proprietary AquoMotion 240 feature, which virtually eliminates perceptible blur and motion artifacts in fast moving video. The LE835 Series includes Netflix1,Vudu™ and CinemaNow streaming video capability, along with the industry’s leading online support system, AQUOS Advantagesm Live. And, with built-in Wi-Fi, connectivity is easier than ever. A built-in media player allows for playback of video, music, and photos via the USB port.
- AQUOS Quattron 3DTV - with technology that produces a brighter 3D experience, with reduced crosstalk blurs.
- Optional 3D Glasses - with unique 3D-2D mode conversion button.2
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel - with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- AquoMotion 240 - virtually eliminates blur and artifacts on fast-motion picture quality.
- Frame Rate Enhanced Driving - uses single-source wiring to achieve unprecedented 3DTV brightness with a 240Hz driving circuit.
- Spacious 3D Sound - creates theater-like audio for a true 3D experience.
- Quad Pixel Plus - enables the processing of images with higher resolution and less jags in diagonal lines.
- Vyper Drive - game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game consoles and the TV display.
- Connected TV Services - delivers Netflix, CinemaNow and Vudu™ streaming video, customized Internet content and live customer support via built-in Wi-Fi. (Netflix membership required for Netflix instant streaming. Membership and/or additional fees may apply.)
- IP Control - feature enables a PC or control device to control basic TV functions via the Ethernet terminal.
- Dual USB Inputs - enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.