With the introduction of the 3DTV LE925 Series, Sharp once again establishes its leadership in LCD and LED technology. In a monumental engineering breakthrough, Sharp’s proprietary Quattron™ System produces the brightest 3DTV images, with reduced “crosstalk”, and the 3D surround sound completes the 3D experience. Two sets of 3DTV glasses are included. Additionally, the proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LEDs enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 and picture quality that is second to none. AquoMotion 240 eliminates perceptible blur and motion artifacts in fast-moving video. The LE925 series is very fully featured, including Netflix™ and Vudu™ streaming video capability through the AQUOS Net™ service, along with the industry’s leading online support system, AQUOS Advantage Live. And, with the included USB WiFi adapter, connecting to AQUOS Net is easier than ever. A built in media player allows for playback of video, music and photos via USB port.
- Quattron 3DTV technology produces the brighter 3D experience, with reduced crosstalk.
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- AquoMotion 240Hz for fast-motion picture quality.
- Frame Rate Enhanced Driving uses single-source wiring to achieve unprecedented 3DTV brightness with a 240Hz driving circuit.
- 3D Surround Sound creates theater-like audio for a true 3D experience.
- Vyper Drive game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game console and display on the TV.
- AQUOS Net delivers streaming video with Netflix™ and Vudu™, customized internet content and live customer support via Ethernet, viewable in widget, full-screen or split-screen mode. A wireless USB adapter is also available for the ultimate in convenience.
- Dual USB inputs enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.